Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Intuitive Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Intuitive Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Another nice one. I loved the left and right shoulder opening in locust. I’ll probably be doing that all the time now...also, tented fingers to jump forward - genius!
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Love the hip circles early on! They eased places tight from our first bike ride of the season which was all uphill! lol. Felt like it. Thank the sea and stars for yoga, to assist in the unwinding. Thanks again, Rob!
Wendy W
2 people like this.
Really liked this flow. Always amazed at how personal it feels, like there’s a little tiny Robert right in my room with me, giving guidance and making comments exactly where I am. And always with a giggle.
Robert Sidoti
Morning Jenny ... That is definitely one of my absolute faves too! Happy you are benefitting and enjoying this! Have a awesome day!!
Robert Sidoti
Thank you yoga!! Your gratitude for yoga comes through so strong here Scuba Chick ... yoga simply works:))
Robert Sidoti
I'm totally right there with you Wendy! Happy you mention that, making a personal connection with you is so important to me, even if through the screen:)) Have a wonderfully inspiring day!!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
A complete practice. It brought together so many different elements and combined them into a sublime experience where I just flowed through the movements. Thanks Robert. You've made my day!
Robert Sidoti
And this comment made my day Glenford!! Sounds like you’ve really dropped in nicely to this challenge, happy for you!!
Matthew
1 person likes this.
checking in (almost) daily seems to be making it easier to feel into the poses rather than just copying them. thanks robert.
Robert Sidoti
Yes Matthew , love hearing that, it's one of the hopes or intentions of this set up :)
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial