Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Intuitive Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Intuitive Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Sarah H
2 people like this.
So good and complete, and so full of positive feelings, that I’m going to download this one so I can play it whenever I like. Great practice!
Anne Marie V
1 person likes this.
I am just so thankful for this practice challenge. Thank you, Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Sarah! I so appreciate all of your comments and am so happy these practices are fulfilling for you:) It's a real pleasure to offer them, so thank YOU for being here!
Robert Sidoti
Love to hear this Anne Marie, it validates all the thought and hard work on all ends in order to share these videos with you all here ... It's a team effort for sure and speaking on behalf of myself and Yoga Anytime, we thank you!
Louise O
In the relaxation sequence, when you mentioned how important to recognize the positive and what we're able to do as opposed to what we're not - I was at that moment reminding myself to "measure the growth and not the gap".  This keeps me focused on what I've gained, vs how far I've fallen from what used to be.  So important to keep that focus... Thanks Robert.  
Sandra Židan
Great and interesting practice! Thanks, Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Nice to see you here at Day 21 Sandra Ž !! Seems like it's going well for you?? 
Sandra Židan
Yes, it is going well for me- I don't do this challenge every day but when I feel like I have enough will and strength to do it! Kind regards!
LOUISE F
What a wonderful practice. Just what I needed today. Blessings to you Robert xx
Robert Sidoti
Hi LOUISE F !! So happy the practice worked for you and you enjoyed - thanks for sharing here!! Blessings to you my friend :))
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial