Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Stable Core<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Stable Core
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
core work! yeouch! Love it! Thanks, Rob!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Yep, that was some core alright 😱...now that it’s over, I must say I do feel more strong and accomplished in both body and mind πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Robert Sidoti
Gotta keep that core strong baby!! Good work and commitment Scuba Chick !!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome and so good to hear Jenny ! We gotta ride that edge of discomfort when building both body and mind, gooood job and see you for the next day! Wow, day 23 coming up for you!
Susan J
1 person likes this.
That was a hard day especially after a yoga weekend!
Robert Sidoti
Glad you showed up and practiced Susan !! Yoga Weekend? Attend a retreat or workshop of sorts? βœŒοΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
Susan J
2 people like this.
The yoga weekend is teacher training. I've decided at 67 to take my yoga experience to the next level. I'm not super bendy person but I try!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Susan !! I’m sure you already realize you do not need to be super bendy for a yoga training to be successful... so much more than that:) I hope it’s going well and good for you to continue to grow and learn and challenge yourself!!
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, Who else but you would teach me the Dead Bug pose? Actually, I missed the dailies due to the latest bug going around, but was able to jump right back in and finish this core sequence strong YAY . Sun moon stars aligned for next time in Costa Rica. Don't work to hard;)))
Robert Sidoti
Glad you’re feeling better Chrissy! I had β€˜the bug’ awhile back as well, not fun!
πŸ™πŸ½πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial