Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Keep It Simple<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Keep It Simple
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
Not going to say the side plank was easy today...but two months ago I couldn't do it very well, at all. More of a knee assist side push-up thingie. Today, I went right up, no knee assist. Still shaky but progress! Thanks, Rob!
Wendy W
4 people like this.
I’m feeling the progress too, able to get into the shape and hold/relax there better every day. Wishing the practice was longer!
Robert Sidoti
Hurray and yay for you both Wendy and Scuba Chick as you seem to be leading the way here:)) I’m so happy you’re able to notice and feel the progress you worked hard for and deserve ✌️👊🏼💪🏼🙏🏽
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
yes, indeed, Robert Sidoti . Progress feels good. Thanks for the practice!
Robert Sidoti
Sending anyone and everyone here on this forum a big warm hug and hello from Costa Rica!! Leading a retreat waaaaay down south with shaky WiFi, apologies for any delayed responses on my end 🙏🏽✌️🧘‍♂️
Pura Vida🏄🏾‍♀️☀️🌴
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
Agree with everyone else in the forum and can feel the progression! This day in particular I just let go, listened and let my body move. Muscle memory and a clear head can do wonders - thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
So good to hear Dannette 👌 Sounds like you’re responding to the familiar and progressive sequences in a positive way:)
On to Day 27💪🏼🙏🏽
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
The half moon balancing posture was challenging but fun. I was stronger on my right leg. I liked how the practice flowed from one movement to another and felt that now familiar burning intensity from within. I'm telling all my friends about Yoga Anytime and the 30-Day Challenge. Thanks Robert!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
You are the best! Love every single oractice! Makes feel great! Thanks a lot Robert Sidoti ! 👃👃👃
Simon ?
1 person likes this.
Super-grateful to you for this guidance. I’m looking forward to each new day of yoga. Blessings!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial