Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Keep It Simple<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Keep It Simple
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
No, YOU are the best Ruth :)) So happy this challenge works for you! What is the significance of the 'nose' emoji? Curious :)
Robert Sidoti
My genuine pleasure Simon ! Gratitude and much respect for you being here! Peace
Jane A
2 people like this.
A little love letter to Robert Sidoti, Robert you are such a great teacher and you have such a great way of laughing ,communicating , queuing encouraging and inspiring me to show up on the mat every day, the 30 day challenge has gotten me into a flow and Moving and feeling good and i really thank you for that! , you are a sweetheart and I feel that even through a video, Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Hello Jane 🙏🏽🤗 I loved your ‘love letter’! Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words, I felt them come through from the screeen and Into my heart ❤️🌠 Stay in the flow must friend, it’s a nice place to reside :)
Sandra Židan
This was really interesting practice for me! Thanks, Robert! Kind regards! And I wish a happy, healthy and normal new  2021. year to all members of Yoga Anytime!
Val J
I second Jane’s comment - you’re a fantastic teacher Robert; this is the farthest I’ve gotten into any sort of 30-day challenge (even if I’m a couple of days behind).
I laughed aloud when I read today’s title - ya left out the final “S” in Keep It Simple, Stupid!!! Fortunately I am learning to be a little nicer to myself - with great love & affection ❤️💕
Val
Laurie A
1 person likes this.
That was an awesome session, Robert. I liked the easy flow, not that is easy, but somehow worked for me today.
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Laurie A ! Thanks for your comment - nice for me to hear and I know others read them and benefit :)  Happy you enjoyed the session - some days we are just feeling stronger or more in the groove so to speak - this was one of those days for you :) All my best, Robert 
Glenford N
Thanks for another free flowing, fun-filled practice. I'm combining these short routine with 10 minutes of meditation and getting the full benefit of listening within.  Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Glenford N !!!! Miss you my friend - been too long! Sounds like a sweet combo you've got going on! 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial