The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 5: Fear and Courage<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 5: Fear and Courage
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
SO MUCH FUN! (And I feel amazing right now ❤️)
Wade
YES! You are flying through the challenge with commitment!
Cindy P
This whole challenge has been great but challenge 5 was the best! Totally loving this!
Wade
Hi Cindy thats great, you are flying through it! Good to know what you are resonating with so I can add more of in the future!
Ruth E
Ohh my! This was killing me softly 😄😄😄...
I tried my best. I thi k i need to work a lot on my flexibility....🤔
Loved it. Thank you Wade!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Ruth will i hope you had the Fugees on in the background while it was happening! The great thing about the sequences is when you try them a few more times you will really go deeper at your own pace! glad you are digging it!
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Siii, i feel super inspired ! Thank you again. You are a wonderful Teacher! 👃
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
All the things that I thought would happen - my feet going through the wall, not strong enough - didn't happen. I conquered the stinking thinking and eased through the fear with belief faith and an excellent teacher. We all need someone who can take our hand and be a guide through the valley of self doubt. Thanks Wade.
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Glenford woah at first I mis-read your message and thought your feet went through the wall! Congrats on breaking through the fear barrier! I think It makes the fear we face off the mat seem more approachable ...let me know what you think!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade . Yoga is a metaphor for my life. When I'm doing a class I'm in the moment paying close attention listening to my body and feelinge and not governed by the outcome. There is no expectation. In life I've been regretful of the past fearful of the future and it was all about winning or losing. Constant tension. The ego thrives on it. So I've started applying my yoga principles to life and now I laugh talk to strangers on the train and am guided by my spirit not driven by my ego. I still have challenges but when I surrender I can find a solution.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial