The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 6: Empowered Heart<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 6: Empowered Heart
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
LOUISE thanks so much for the vulnerability and sharing something real and one of your challenges with me/us. The great thing about dedicating your time to a challenge  or your practice is that some of the things we don't give ourselves time to look at and work through- come to the surface. It sounds like you are using this time perfectly to work through this and hope it opens your heart even more- thanks for sharing again!!
Grainne O
Super class thank you - I had a bit too much 'fear' when it came to the crashing camel!!  
Wade
HI Grainne O so glad you went for it!I think I might steal that name 'crashing camel'- it's perfect and would be a good one to do in a pile of pillows!!!

Lina S
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy this challenge and the deep messages contained in every class. So far, this is my favorite! Thank you. I really appreciate the sequencing of all the asanas. Namaste!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Lina S the intention of this challenge is one of my favorites too! Coming back to living from our heart space and then adding the asanas really invites deeper connection...so glad you are feeling it!!!
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Wade, I wasn’t able to do the FEAR challenge because my block was too squishy and I had limited space, but liked the option of using the wall. Today, I liked the thought of being the ‘peacekeeper’ and loved the OM to the heart, and sending SHANTI out to the those who challenge us. The challenge is doing JUST that...challenging me and strengthening. You’re words inspire me...deep bow to you. Namaste
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Brenda S oh yes I have had one of those blocks before- you don't need the extra 'fear' by using one of those!! I'm so glad you resonated w/ the peacekeeper = it is so needed in our world right now!!
Kayoko W
Another new challenge... The crashing camel was a FUN! I love your practice because it makes me to push my limit and gives me a small challenge every day that I need to get over. It is deeply satisfying. Thank you for giving me this chance. 
Wade
Kayoko W you went for the falling camel!! that's awesome, did you use pillows? Most are afraid of that one and rightfully so without pillows...but its so fun and really energizing! Congrats!!
Kayoko W
1 person likes this.
Hello Wade, Thank you for answering my comment! I used a folded blanket, as you suggested in the video. I got it right on the second time 
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial