The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 7: Unconditional Love<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 7: Unconditional Love
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
hi Sarah thanks for sticking with it and perfect that you got to do the Unconditional Love challenge on mothers day!!
Joanne D
Thank you so neeed this in my hips and pleeease don’t end I love these practices they are my favourite !
Chrys M
That practice rocked...oh, come on...someone had to be corny and go there! Lol. Really enjoying the challenge. I got a lot out of the pigeon pose because of the way you set it up. I think the set up of all the poses is what I'm enjoying the most. Sometimes these deeper instructions are what's missing when you practice by yourself through an online medium.
Wade
Joanne So great that you are feeling it ...you still have a few more left- enjoy the journey!!
Wade
HI Chrys Im sure you 'rocked' it ahahah! Such good feedback, thanks for the timely inspiration as I'm shooting some more videos this week for Y-Anytime and hearing what is working is so helpful!!!
Ruth O
1 person likes this.
Another great one. I've resisted the urge to quit the challenge because I've skipped days, but in the spirit of unconditional love and not throwing the baby out with the bath water, I keep returning to class. Thank you for saying this is as much a challenge for you as it is for us. Thank you, Wade. I'm off to love on the world. ~~Ruth O'Donnell
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Ruth! Thank you for keeping it real and being kind to yourself! Yes to 'love on the world'
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Jai Ma! This brought me to my 98 year mama who is quarantined at the moment, as are so many of our elders. The mother who loves us into existence. Jai Ma, jai jai Ma! (Thank you for the lovely serenade at the end, Wade : )
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate sending out some healing energy to your Mama! Jai Ma, keeping the mothering energy alive at this time, healing us and the earth!
Lina S
Now I know why rocking is calming! Thank you for this wonderful practice. I've enjoyed the warrior2-half moon sequence.
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial