The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 9: Brave Heart<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 9: Brave Heart
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
HI Martha oh thats the best feeling, thanks for being open to the journey!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade. Beautiful practice. It feels like I've had open heart surgery - yoga style. So I now have this envigorated new heart and I intend to share it with everyone I meet today. It will be an interesting exercise in vulnerability. I'll let you know what happens over the next 24 hours!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade. Beautiful practice. It feels like I've had open heart surgery - yoga style. So I now have this envigorated new heart and I intend to share it with everyone I meet today. It will be an interesting exercise in vulnerability. I'll let you know what happens over the next 24 hours!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thats the only type of Open Heart we want to have Glenford I look forward to hearing about it!
Ruth O
2 people like this.
See you tomorrow! And thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Ruth  you made it to the finish line! one more! make sure to celebrate and do something to honor your commitment to your practice!! 
Margarita A
For me this practice in particular and the challenge overall turned out to be more about taking up more space and reclaiming my right to exist and live the way that feels right and safe for me, as in ‘this is me, you are welcome. I’m not to tell you how to live your life or how to feel/use your body, and you are not to tell me how to live/feel/use mine. I’m here to stay and enjoy my experiences fully’ which is absolutely on point for complex trauma recovery. Thank you for this challenge and the practice. Love and light and many blessings your way💖✨🙏
Wade
3 people like this.
Margarita Wow! So great to hear from you and thanks for sharing your experience with me and the rest of the forum! You touched on some of the most important points of the yoga sadhana (spiritual practices) in general its really about taking a different perception of our story...not judging it, not judging others or even ourselves, it's falling back in love with 'this is me' the light that always there that even complex traumas can't extinguish ....So glad you shared!
Kate M
2 people like this.
"Invite vulnerability to be our new normal." A timely intention!!! Love.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate yes! and fluidity as we journey this path with each other and things change daily!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial