The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Brave
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Eva K
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Sarah Beston It was such a gooooood stretch. I felt very good through out all the days. You're just the right teacher for me. Thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Eva! Thank you so much for letting me know and I am so happy this was a good challenge for you! Wishing you a wonderful weekend. All the best, Sarah
Susan C
1 person likes this.
Dear Sarah. I enjoyed this so much, I am starting again tomorrow. With music! 🙏🎵
Sarah Beston
Hi Susan ! Yay! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the challenge and are repeating with music. I would love to hear your thoughts and a comparison on with music vs. without. All the best, Sarah
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I think this is the third challenge I have taken part in on YA, and I have enjoyed them all, but this was my favourite. Loved each and every class. I loved the extended time in gomukasana today. It was lovely to have time to settle in and feel it. Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
Hi Ali! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed this challenge! I really love gomukasana and often find myself marinating in that posture for extended periods of time. Thanks so much for all of your feedback—I truly appreciate it! Warm regards, Sarah
Kate M
2 people like this.
A lovely challenge series, Sarah! The themes were well chosen and thoughtfully explored. And they resonate strongly in the context in which we all find ourselves. Many thanks!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I'm so happy to hear, Kate! And thank you so much for practicing with me and keeping engaged in the forums—it always brightens my day! Hope to see you in the live stream on Friday: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Rebecca L
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Sarah, i have thoroughly enjoyed these sessions - I hope to make one of your live sessions some day too! all the best, Rebecca 
Sarah Beston
I'm so happy you enjoyed the challenge, Rebecca! I'm happy to be practicing together here! Warmly, Sarah 
31-40 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial