The Savasana Challenge: Day 7: Wide Open Awareness<br>Alana Mitnick

The Savasana Challenge: Day 7: Wide Open Awareness
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
So lovely, so sweet. Thank you Alana and Yoga Anytime for this beautiful practice 🕊
Martha K
2 people like this.
Alana, that wasn't a challenge! It was a delight!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Alana. I felt refreshed and rejuvenated. So glad I took the time to journey with you on the this challenge. Namaste.
Amy T
2 people like this.
Thank you, Alana! This challenge made me realize that there's so much more to savasana than I knew... now it's becoming one of my favorite yoga practices.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this beautiful and moving practice, Alana.
Laurel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you!
Rachel S
2 people like this.
It took me two months, but I finally completed the Savasana Challenge! I need a shirt! ;) (Seriously, where do you find those awesome Savasana shirts, Alana?)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rachel, So happy to hear that you completed the Savasana Challenge! I hope you are feeling relaxed and refreshed. You're right... you do need a shirt (LOL)! They were made for me specifically for this Challenge. I'll see what I can do! Wishing you profound inner ease and peace. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Lori, I just now stumbled upon your comment. Grateful to get to experience movement and still together in the flesh and online. Love you! xoA
Alana Mitnick
Laurel! I am just receiving your comment (sorry for the delay). So glad you enjoyed this practice and the Savasana Challenge. These skills of inner ease and relaxation are timeless. Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial