Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Show Up<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Show Up
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Yay shoulders!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel yes, they are my kryptonite as well... always gotta work on them. Hope you found some good release :)
Andrew S
3 people like this.
"Whhaaat, we're in pigeon" lol I didn't even see it coming
Ruth E
3 people like this.
Have a great day! I already started to have one beautiful day with this practice. You are a gr eww at teacher. Thank you so much. Im learning a lot ,
Nadia I
3 people like this.
Thank you for the aloha spirit, Shelley. Much needed reminder today.

Was it a big mistake to do the last asana 9n my 1st day of period. I heard some teachers advise against. Can it really damage something?

And I've been meaning to ask: chair pose, do we do it with feet together or apart?
Nadia I
3 people like this.
I'd also like to express my great gratitude to Yogaanytime for the free 15 (!) days trial. I wouldn't probably have tried it otherwise. And now I see that this teacher and way of practice is dream come true! So please, do some more challenges with Shelley Williams

And I'm so happy my friends are trying it too! And they send great feedback to me. Although for some still not so accessible because of the language. But also a nice motivation and way to learn it more)
Shelley Williams
Andrew stealth pigeon! 🤣
Shelley Williams
Ruth and you are a great student! Thanks for the nice note, Aloha!
Shelley Williams
Nadia aloha!! There are a lot of opinions regarding practing during moon cycle. Always best to go with your own intuition first based on how you feel before, during, after asana~ usually good to avoid inversions during first 3 days of moon cycle (or don’t stay in them for a long hold) . You will be fine 🙏
Shelley Williams
Nadia and thank you for your kind gratitude and sharing this challenge with your friends! We appreciate it so much!!! 💜💜💜
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial