Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Thank you Shelley. What a wonderful thing you’ve created. X
Andrew S
2 people like this.
Hi Shelley. That was a great challenge. I had to give up a few things to make the 30 days. Mostly TV :) ha. Anyhow, I really like the consistency, so I need to figure out how to work some other activities into place and stick to it. Every day was great but day 9 really sealed the deal. That was a great day and I really liked the routine. More than anything, I've learned how I can get a lot of improvement and super strength from repeating the vinyasa options during an exercise. I also have a much better sense of how things can flow together like the "stealth pigeon". Man, that still makes me laugh. Anyhow, Great challenge!
Shelley Williams
Glenford thank you so much for bringing your enthusiasm and heart to this challenge. I am so happy for your achievement, and I hope the benefit stays with you for a loooong time. Much love in the coming days, months, year, and please lets stay connected. I have a periodic email list on www.myartofyoga.com (this is the old site...new one under construction www.yogamittra.com coming soon!). My best!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel How wonderful to share this with an artist like yourself. Thank you so much for your daily practice, daily kind comments of gratitude, enthusiasm, and heart. I hope you continue practicing and feeling the good benefits for many moons to come. Please do stay in touch, I have a website/email list love to be connected there ,too:
www.myartofyoga.com soon to be www.yogamittra.com. Much love and gratitude!xoxox
Shelley Williams
Andrew! Congratulations to you buddy! Stoked to hear your reflections on this journey, and hey, well if you had to give up some TV I'm guessing your healthier for it on more levels than one;) Try repeating the challenge, or the practices you like, and also check out I've got two other seasons on Yoga Anytime (Peak Pose show and Vinyasa Flow show) take your new skills, strength, and stealth pigeon on a different flight! Love how you customized your practice for strength, awesome job!Happy winter and practicing, stay connected through my site email list if you like www.myartofyoga.com soon to be www.yogamittra.com ...xoxo
Shelley Williams
Sarah ! Yes my friend, huge congrats...!! You did it! So great to hear about the "benefits" you are experiencing... that is the YOGA talking for sure, and those are the best benefits for certain. One of my teachers said "yoga fertilizes all of your best qualities" aint that the truth. Please do stay in touch I have an email list on www.myartofyoga.com soon to be www.yogamittra.com. Keep the flow going, keep practicing, and check out all the other wonderful offerings on this site! Much love and gratitude to you!
Julie B
2 people like this.
Thank you for this wonderful series of classes. I am so fortunate and blessed to have had the gift of your classes come to me at this moment in my life. I wish I had the right words to express it, but I hope you know the gratitude I feel.
Sheryl B
2 people like this.
Thank you so much. This challenge has restored my strength in my body and also my mind, many valuable blessings. I loved it.
Martha K
2 people like this.
Dear Shelley, it was a pleasure and a joy to join you for this challenge. Every day I became strong and steadier - inside and out. It was a bright spot in my days. Thank you and I look forward to spending more time with you on yoga anytime.
Shelley Williams
Julie! You are so welcome, and I feel your gratitude, I hope you feel mine, too! Your participation makes this challenge feel like a family journey. Huge congratulations to you, and I also glad we have connected in this way. Please join my mailing list www.myartofyoga.com soon to be www.yogamittra.com Much love!!
21-30 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial