Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: We Made It!
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Lina S
Thank you for your guidance. It was a pleasure to meet you virtually. I couldn't resist... I've added crow pose in this practice
Jenny S
Hi Shelley! Just finished my second go-around of this fantastic challenge. It just called out to me this summer. In the midst of all that is swirling around out there, this was a mini-oasis for my mind and body. Something to look forward to each morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🌼🌺🌸
Sandra Židan
Yes, I did the whole challenge!!! I am so proud and happy! Thank you very much, Shelley, for making and sharing this great challenge with us! Kind regards!
Shelley Williams
Sandra Židan Sandra! Wonderful!! Huge warm hugs and congratulations to you, sister... you did it! I hope you feel fantastic, and are enjoying not only the sweet sense of accomplishment, but a new found habit of daily practice that you can continue.  I am celebrating you, and your achievement, Sandra! Much love and affection~ Shelley!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Shelley! 😄💖
David G-
1 person likes this.
Shelley, decided to "like" all the others who fought through this challenge. Part of a tribe!  Growing up, my dad would drive to this town that had the best bagels. I honored that tradition this morning by doing the same (going five miles out of my way in 21 degree weather). In yesterday's practice you quickened the pace and I exploded with adrenaline. Then I compacted something in the thoracic region.  I also realized my back body needs some deep tissue work. A little tiger balm on spine, however, and challenge completed, but not finished. And it was easy like Sunday morning! Thank you so much for all of this; I haven't been able to ride my bike outdoors at all during this challenge, but this helped keep me sane. 
Shelley Williams
David Goldstein YOU DID IT! Huge congratulations to you, your dedication and devotion, and most importantly, your enthusiasm during the whole thing. I applaud you, and so happy to read all of your reflections for each day's practice and get the honor to witness you from afar. Sometimes we do get "kinks" with a very consistent, and sometimes challenging daily practice, but hopefully with a little extra TLC, you will bounce back, It is good to get regular bodywork for certain, and I do hope you get back on your bike soon and treat your rides like another form of yoga practice.  All the best to you, and do keep in touch!  
Thank you for sharing from your mind, body, and HEART.  Much Affection!! 
Francesca Venturini
Dear Shelley, I made it! The last month your voice guided me every day. You are a WONDER of nature. I love the fluidity of your transition. I am a yoga teacher as well, and what I enjoyed the most during the challenge, was the feeling of celebrating life during the practice with you. Thank you so much!!
David G-
Congratulations Francesca! 
Amanda H
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Shelly this was my first challenge and I am so proud that I showed up every day.Loved it.Thanks for showing me I can practice every day.
71-80 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial