Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Asteya (Non-Stealing)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Asteya (Non-Stealing)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
Such an amazing session, felt a strong sense of being connected - made even sweeter byt one of my kittens sleeping at the bottom of the mat :o). Thank you!
Jennifer L
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, I simply love your style of practice. So much so, I emulating many parts of your sequence into my own as I'm embarking on my teacher training. You have a really great way of teaching; so approachable! You've given me a lot of inspiration. Be well and thanks very much!
Robert Sidoti
Hello and good day to you Charlotte M !! I love when our pets join the practice - so sweet - thank you for sharing! 
Robert Sidoti
Hola Jennifer L ! I am so grateful for your comment, thank you so much! I'm super excited for you as you embark on your YTT, wondering what stage you're in and if you're already teaching??  Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any thoughts or questions - have a great day - sending lots of sunshine and warmth from Costa Rica! 
Anne Marie V
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Robert. Perfect for me in this moment.
Robert Sidoti
Hello Anne Marie V !! Thanks for sharing and I'm so happy it felt right for you in that moment - Hope to see you soon!! 
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial