Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Tapas (Self-Discipline)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Tapas (Self-Discipline)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Debra D
3 people like this.
Hi Robert. It’s great to see you again. This practice was a lot of fun! I feel effervescently energised after it. Usually when I see “tapas” a (not so) little part of me goes, what?! More hard work?! But this felt different and a lesson to me that enjoyment can show up in unexpected places if you give it a chance. Hope you’re having a great day. I intend to! 🙌🏻
Robert Sidoti
"Effervescently energized", I have not heard that one, love it Debra !! Yes, enjoyment and pleasure can definitely show up in unexpected places - we won't know if we don't give it a shot - glad you stayed the course and stayed :) I did have a great day yesterday, will today as well as I hope you do too!! 
Christel B
2 people like this.
What a fun practice this was with some of your tapas wisdom intertwined.  Can't or don't want to think we're almost done with this series.  It's been great and we can always go back and repeat, al- though one always wants a "new" "fresh" one to check into.
Luna K
3 people like this.
I was about to quit as it is one of those days where you are feeling down. I had options though: go back to previous classes or give it a try... Here I am full of energy 👊🏽. Thanks 
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Luna so glad you showed up here, and did sometime for yourself especially on a day you were feeling down. Thanks for practicing with us! xo, Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Anne Marie V
Thank you, Robert. I am hoping that there will be another challenge with you posted on YogaAnytime. I am so thankful for these sessions.
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Anne Marie we'll have new content from Robert in the near future. Stay close!

Warm wishes, 
Ashley from Yoga Anytime :)
Ch Marie d’I
When it comes to push ups I did improve, but not yet there... one day ! A lot of energy for this one , end of my day, guess I will sleep better ;) 🙏☄️
Robert Sidoti
Keep practicing those pushups Ch Marie d’I  - one of the best full body exercises there is (in my opinion) - how was your sleep that night?? 
Kimberly M
Hi Robert, Decided to try something different today and tried this class out . I'm really glad I did! It was a challenge at 5:30 a.m.!!!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial