Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Neck and Shoulders<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Neck and Shoulders
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
This was quite juicy...I love the flow practice interspersed with the seated and supine work...this really keeps the circulation flowing! 🍊🍊🍊
Joan J
2 people like this.
I am having problems watching these videos.  On both of them they stop constantly.  Other videos on this site are fine.    I can't  get through the entire session, and I so want to do all of these.   Thanks for any help you can offer🦋🌾
Kira Sloane
Joan! We are so grateful for your feedback and bummed this is happening for you. I am forwarding your experience onto Ashley so she can troubleshoot.xok
Joan J
4 people like this.
Thank you Kira, I finally got through the video, but it took a long time.  However I love the release in my shoulders and neck, and love using the tennis ball on pressure points.🏵🌾🌸
Ashley
2 people like this.
Hi Joan, I reached out in a private message about your video issue! Do let me know if this still happening, and we'll do our best to sort everything out. Warmly, Ashley
Kate M
2 people like this.
I tried massaging the occipitalis with the dowel, and then went to two toted sponge balls, which feels much better for me. Not crazy about using something so hard. I know I can cushion it... but I like the "give" that the balls provide. Guess I'm used to them! Loved the initial exercises for releasing the shoulders. Thank you!!
Heidi H
3 people like this.
I'm loving these practices!  My calves feel so much longer in my downward dog after doing day 1.  I also like the idea of the dowel for the occipitals because it is something I could take with me when I travel.  I occasionally use the back of my kitchen chair for a similar release but no so portable.  :)  I'm actually using a wooden paddle since I didn't have a dowel.  I will definitely recommend these practices!!
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Heidi! 
So happy that you are doing these with me and that you can find ways to take them on the road. I found really creative ways to practice and get release and relief while on a year long climbing road trip with my kiddos! Stay in touch. 
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Oh. I love this one. So delish after a long work day painting and crafting and doing calligraphy. I will return to this again and again. It's a favorite. 
Lydia Zamorano
Elissa sounds so balancing for after a long day enjoying your crafts! Thanks for the sweet feedback and so glad his provides you support! 
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial