Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Feet and Front Leg<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Feet and Front Leg
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Oooh that dowel work! This week was a delight...lots of innovative ways to get into the sticky spots, and lots of fun using the various props 🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️hope to see another season soon! 👏👏👏
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny so happy! I’m already scheming the same thing. 
Amy D
2 people like this.
Loved this seven day challenge . It was just what I needed every day .I think I may just start again tomorrow .Thank you Lydia
Lydia Zamorano
Dear Amy. Overjoyed to hear that. Hope we can continue to practice together. 
Debra D
3 people like this.
Dear Lydia. Thank you so much. This course has been a revelation for me, especially the self massage. I never knew that I had so many trigger points in the soles of my feet! I’m going to keep going back to these sessions over and again. At first I thought—do I want to fuss with a dowel and a tennis ball? But now they’re my friends 🤗🎾🧹💕 All love to you
Lydia Zamorano
Debra Hi! I was wondering if people would think the same about the fussing around part... but they've been so useful for me that I really had to share. Thanks for your lovely feedback. Lydia 
Christel B
That was enlightening and I will revisit.  I'm very curious what your weekly practice is if I may ask? 
Lydia Zamorano
Christel Hi! You mean my home practice? I incorporate a lot of pressure work into my flows and I love restorative yoga, sitting and pranayama. I usually practice something every day. It works for me.  What's yours? 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Lately I've become addicted to Yogaanytime and find something I want to do most days on it.  Other days I do a flow that's made up of what I've experienced over the years.  So I pretty much do something every day even if it's only twenty minutes depending on what time allows.  That's my home practice in which I do enjoy various flows, restorative yoga, pranayama, chanting and all those wonderful practices and now learning how to be more aligned to protect the joints for their future function.  
Lydia Zamorano
Christel Love hearing about your practice! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like we are yoga sisters. Warmly, Lydia 
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial