20 Minute Yoga Flows: Open Your Throat Chakra
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
What wonderful brief practice!  So good to work on the throat chakra.  Ahhhh
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to hear that this was a good practice for you, Christel! The throat chakra is often the one I need to work on most and often find it a challenging one!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
A beautiful fluid practice which activated my body and opened my senses. Thanks Susan for sharing your skill grace and love. Namaste. 
Sarah Beston
Namaste, Glenford - as always, thanks for sharing your experience with me - it is always so nice to hear! Warmly, Sarah
Kate M
2 people like this.
For the second time this week, another 20 minute gem fell perfectly into my schedule! After working on a myofascial release sequence (with therapy balls) for a regular class I teach, I needed a little movement, and your sequence followed the same theme I was exploring! Neck and facial release. Thanks again, Sarah!!
Sarah Beston
Kate - your myofascial release sequence sounds amazing! I could use that today! 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed the Moon Salutation, Camel Pose and Fish Pose and felt a freedom in my neck and face. These are areas of tension for me so it was sooo good to experience that release. Thanks Sarah. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
So happy you found that sense of freedom, Glenford N! You inspired me to teach some of these postures in class today—thanks so much!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, I'm touched that I could inspire you because you inspire me! That's the great joy of yoga that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Always love that reminder Glenford N ... we are spiritual beings having a human experience. So true. Namaste. 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial