Keepin' it Real: Core Vinyasa<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Core Vinyasa
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey Michelle C !! Sounds like I'll be seeing you again soon and we'll be working on the CORE!! Enjoy the ride! 
Robert Sidoti
Yay Anastasia T !! I'm so happy this practice worked as well as it did for you - you'll have to let me know if  your son and mother enjoy as much as you do :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Ruth G !! Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your L4/L5, that's never fun :(  I'm not sure which postures didn't work for you?? Difficult for me to suggest alternative. What type of practice are you looking to do?  Do you have goals you're working with? That may help me suggest another practice :) 
Ruth G
I want to get stronger and improve my balance
Ruth G
1 person likes this.
I guess Hatha and Vinyasa are the most suitable for me?
Robert Sidoti
Hi Ruth G !! Sorry for delay, been away on long trips :) 
If you’re looking for more gentle flow, go with Hatha classes - Vinyasa in general may be faster paced and more difficult in general. 
What are you looking for specifically? More challenging or more doable and gentle? 
Ruth G
1 person likes this.
I am trying to aim for more challenging, but there is no way I can do anything that requires even passable balance.  My knee is now hurting as well!  So, I guess, more towards doable and gentle!   I do like your style of teaching, but feel discouraged when you leave me behind!   I have done several classes at Level 1/2, for what it is worth.   I thought that Vinyasa would be possible for me, but maybe not. 
Kira C
1 person likes this.
Well that was great!  I did it!  yay me.  I was a bit scared of this class and waited until I had the right mindset....today was the perfect day to do it.  Thanks as always for a wonderful practice Robert.

Sandra Židan
Great practice, Robert! I feel very calm after it! Kind regards!
Robert Sidoti
Kind regards to you Sandra Židan  - I always appreciate seeing your comments here! 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial