Keepin' it Real: Active Recovery<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Active Recovery
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Theodora
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, absolutely enjoyed this practice after a day rough on the body and soul. Thx so much
Robert Sidoti
Hi Theodora L - I’m so genuinely happy you found this to be helpful after a rough day. Thank you for sharing here! 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! So relaxing!
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Laura M  - glad you felt relaxed and thank YOU for practicing here with me/us! 
Donna C
1 person likes this.
This was the perfect ending to my day. I am always looking for routines to do to unwind and end my day on a peaceful note. This was exactly what i needed. That frog pose was a rough one but felt really good. Thank you. I really enjoy your sessions and your delivery in a Real down to earth manner.
Robert Sidoti
Happy and Healthy New Year 2021 Donna Caloia !! Thank you so much for sharing here AND nice meeting you :)) Happy the session felt good for you, feels so good to unwind and relax - life can be pretty full sometimes. Hope to 'see' you again! 
Anastasia T
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert.  I loved this practice and shared it with my mom and she loved it too.  It was just what I needed.  This morning, before the start of a busy day, I knew I wanted to breathe and stretch but I was feeling like a hard intense class was not what I was looking for.  This was the answer.  Can't wait find another one.  Perfect start to my day! Have a good rest of your day!  Thank you again!  
Ch Marie d’I
Midnight, couldn’t go to bed without doing some yoga, these slow pace stretches were perfect . 😴
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Great session! Felt really good! From my heart to yours! Enjoy the ride. namaste!
Robert Sidoti
Hello Anastasia T  - 13 days late in replying, apologies! Thanks for sharing and I'm really happy this practice felt good for you (and your mom). Sometimes laying around stretching and breathing is what we need, good job listening to yourself :) Have a great day! 
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial