Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Strength 2<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Strength 2
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Timmie you’ll be feeling those quads for sure :)
Nathan Briner
Deborah thank you 🙏 
Asli Y
2 people like this.
Thank you Nathan, your videos are great learning for me:)
Louise O
1 person likes this.
This is my second 30day challenge. I appreciate the time and care you put into your videos. The first two were just the right level of challenge for me. Looking forward to building!
Nathan Briner
Wonderful to hear, Louise! I will be here to offer any help or guidance as you continue through the challenge. Hope to hear from you again :) 
Ibrahim
2 people like this.
Mr Briner, I have just started doing yoga with you and I am already liking it. You have an amazing vibe. Thank you for great lessons.Cant wait to complete the challenge and see the difference :)
Nathan Briner
Ibrahim, thank you for your kind words! Great to have you here on the challenge. I’ll be here with you the whole way so reach out any time you need help or want to share an experience you’re having. 

Lisa D
Thanks for your gentle guidance and structure provided  for doing these poses the correct way. I feel so much more supported and confident that I’m receiving the true benefit of the pose. Something I can use to take my practice to a more genuine level. 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
love this practice!
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness, did this feel so good! I wanted 30 more minutes! The cue in side angle made much more sense today and was wonderful transitioning into triangle. I felt triangle more in my groin than hamstring, which is fantastic because I've injured my hamstrings in that pose. Also really appreciate the kindness cues for the hips, as I've struggled a lot with this area. Thank you!
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial