Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Power 6<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 18: Power 6
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Jacinthe L, I know what you mean. The power section can be a tough part of the program. But I think as you’re starting to see, your strength in the starting poses is becoming clear. In my experience as this power increases it comes with an increasing inner awareness. Together the strength and awareness begin to shine light on some much more within us. It’s an amazing process. I hope to hear more of what you’re discovering. 
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Loved the power series, especially today’s practice. I’m shaky on the left side, but with continued support it’ll get there. Grateful! Looking forward to flexibility series. Namaste, Nathan
Nathan Briner
Brenda S, you’re almost there. The intensity will calm down as you enter the flexibility phase. You’ve built the foundation through strength and power. Now the opening can begin ☀️ 
Leon D
Hi Nathan thank you for your very clear instructions. First time to take one of your classes and would like to know how to find the whole series. ?   Leon
Nathan Briner
Leon D Nice to connect with you :)

it looks like you are watching lesson 18 out of my 30 day challenge called Align with Freedom. You can search that title, or go through the instructor list and look me up (Nathan Briner) and you’ll see my other seasons there. There is YogaRx season 2, the Aligned and Awake series, and the Alignment Principles. I’ll be here in the comments if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Power episodes ✅ and let me just say: 🔥💥☄️!!!
Nathan Briner
Right on Jenny S! Power is where it’s at! Gotta build Strength first and flexibility will follow, safely :) 
Sandra Židan
Hi, Nathan! Today I couldn't do that flying pose- I was in the forward folded figure four pose while you were doing it but it was a good hip stretch anyway. I was doing the half moon pose with the block because it was easier for me like that. Thank you! This was a great and powerful practice! Namaste! 💖
41-48 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial