Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Flexibility 2<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Flexibility 2
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Christine D
My favourite takeaway from this Challenge is Mountain Pose.  I now understand the serenity and balance in just standing still and evenly on both feet.  I used stand leaning on one hip all the time, but now I practise standing properly in  line-ups and stoplights - whatever.  It makes such a difference to my state of mind.  Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Christine D This is super cool!! And get ready because once you discover this feeling your describing in one pose, you’ll start to experience in other poses as well. And this (in my experience) is where the gifts of yoga come piling in. You’ll start to “know” or feel when and area of the body is blocking that feeling of peace, clarity and freedom. The poses become like very intimate friends :) 
I am excited for you!! 
Eva W
1 person likes this.
I'm hyper mobile and always worry a bit about how flexible to let myself be. I'm so glad you mentioned it as it put me at ease. I always try to remember to pull up from my knees and it's good to know I'm doing something right!
Nathan Briner
Hi Eva W! I’m so glad you stopped by to share this. Yes, you are definitely doing it right!
It is a big mission of mine to bring light to the idea of overstretching. Not just for the health of the muscles but for the joints as well. For hyper mobile people Utilizing a touch of resistance is important, and it will help bring more peace and comfort to the practice. Something we could all use more of :) 
All my best and keep up the great work 🙏
Sandra Židan
I loved today's slower pace of the practice! It was nice to stretch and relax! Thanks, Nathan! Namaste! ☀️
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial