Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 27: Integration 3<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 27: Integration 3
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Glad you liked it May!
Lisa M
1 person likes this.
Soooo good! Thank you. Just what I needed
Nathan Briner
You are most welcome Lisa!
Victoria B
3 people like this.
Nathan - your teaching and patient clear explanations are so incredibly helpful ; I’ve been slow to make it through the challenge but I find every session so incredibly valuable and I know I will revisit it time and time again - and my other observation is your sequencing and choice of pace and focus is so incredibly well considered - allowing different parts of the body to rest while other areas work - this approach makes it so much more accessible to learners at varying levels and ability - thank-you 
Nathan Briner
Victoria, That is wonderful to hear. Thank you for your comment. It means the world to me to be able to share my appreciation for this amazing practice. Your review warms my heart. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!!
Rosanna S
Wow! I definitely felt the depth and expansiveness of my heart in that last meditation. I worked with another teacher on heart meditation, and I think this posture with the thumbs at the sternum really helps, as well as the rooting to raise the chest. Thank you!
Nathan Briner
Rosanna S, isn’t that a lovely feeling? So much space to rest in :) 
Daniel C
2 people like this.
HA HA. Since last lessons hand grip tip, all i want to do is hang out in downward dog.......
Nathan Briner
Daniel C, And there it is!! You know when you've hit a "yopa home run" when you actually feel like you want to STAY in a pose. The body, mind and awareness is supported and balanced in all aspects and staying in the pose seems like the most natural experience. That's when deep healing and transformation begin to occur. Nicely done!
Daniel C
1 person likes this.
YEEE HAAAARRR!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial