Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Integration 5<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Integration 5
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Jasmin E, so good to be here with you on your journey. New season comes out in June! I hope to see you there. 
Reach out any time with any questions and I also post new ideas and techniques on Instagram at nathan_briner. 
Until next time! 🙏
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
My awareness today was found in warrior pose. When I pushed from the balls of my foot, I found the pose to feel different and stronger. I also noticed when I did tadasana and I did not rotate my shoulders in the proper way that when I brought them up my whole shoulder girdle moved to bring them in alignment. So I redid it with the shoulder movement and it was better. It was minor adjustments make a huge difference! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Nathan Briner
Brenda S, what you’re describing is the essence of Yoga. You’re discovering and utilizing the ability to sense your body and the feelings of better/not better. Every time you step on the mat this ability has the opportunity to grow and with it will come many amazing discoveries :) 

Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Nathan, for this beautiful and calming practice! Namaste! ❤️
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial