Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Integration 6<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Integration 6
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Lyse B
5 people like this.
Weeee! I did it, 30 days without a miss. I'm so proud of myself! But mostly I am thankful to you Nathan for setting this up in the manner you did. Your thoughtful directions and variations helped me not feel as though I was failing but that I was progressing. Can't be said of many teachers these days, you have that gift. I almost could lift both toes off the ground in the flying crow, who'd thought? Anyways, I plan on revisiting this series... I'm afraid to miss a day now lol. Thanks again!
Nathan Briner
Lyse! What a great review :) Thank you for your kind words. And great job on staying with the challenge for 30 days straight! 
If you ever need any help or advise in the future please reach out and say hello. Glad to be on this journey with you!
Nathan Briner
Thank you Danny aube! Well done on the side crow. That is a challenge getting the knees to the tricep. Great to be with you here. I hope our paths cross again in the future or on the next round of Align with Freedom :)
Namaste 
TS
TS
4 people like this.
I really needed this challenge to reinvigorate my practice, and you delivered all I could hope for and more. Thank you so much Nathan! 
Nathan Briner
TS, thank you for leaving a comment. I’m glad you enjoyed the challenge and discovered some things to add to your practice. I hope to hear from you again in the future :)
All my best!
GIGI A
5 people like this.
Thank you, Nathan! I learned so much, looked forward to each day, and thoroughly enjoyed each practice. Totally appreciated your high level focal points: strength, power, flexibility, balance, and integration.  The challenge enriched my home practice and brought a welcome, supportive structure to the start of 2020. I picked one thing to work into my daily practice outside of the challenge: the dolphin hop. I never ever imagined that I could find a forearm balance..confidence is building strength is growing. Namaste. 
Nathan Briner
GIGI! Congratulations on completing the challenge! Sounds like it was a perfect fit for you. I hope to hear from you again or maybe see you in a live workshop in the future. 
I wish you the best and I am always here for you if you have a question about a pose or modification you’re needing (whether it’s for the Aligned with Freedom challenge or any other venue). 
Namaste 🙏 
Eden M
5 people like this.
Wow, I can’t believe it’s been 30 days. Thank you so much for the gentle, effective encouragement throughout. It is a gift to be able to teach and I’m grateful that you share that gift. I love that, with better alignment and awareness of balance in my body, I am better able to better appreciate poses I’ve not enjoyed before and more enjoy those I’ve always loved. I will surely come back to these practices and will be looking for more Nathan on yogaanytime. Would love to have some longer classes with you to really dive into a practice. Namaste.
Susan D M
3 people like this.
Hi Nathan,

Thank you for an excellent practice guide.  After calling Yoga Anytime, as well as listening to your message in Practice 30, I found out I can go back and I am going back and continuing with the 30 day challenge.  I realized that I can safely do more  than I thought I could. Further, the notions of fear can be dissolved to nothingness.  

In addition, I am a Yoga 200 hr certified instructor and have gotten a lot of listening to your practices. It has given me a greater understanding and stronger foundation.  I look forward to getting back on my mat. Right now, it is chair yoga, on the bed yoga, and Prana. Plus, a lot of yoga Nidra and Legs Up the Wall via the bed.  

Most importantly, I am seeing myself walk and move freely again. Thank you for renewed hope and certainty. Namaste.
Nathan Briner
Eden, congratulations on completing the 30 day challenge! It has been great to hear from you throughout your journey here. Thank you for your kind words. It is wonderful to hear how the lessons have added ideas and experiences to your practice. I hope to hear from you again soon or perhaps see you in person at a workshop in the future. 
All my best!
11-20 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial