The Bhakti Show: Embracing the Source<br>Astrud Castillo

The Bhakti Show: Embracing the Source
Astrud Castillo

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This was grounding, peaceful, therapeutic (I could go on and on...) Yoga Anytime is an embarrassment of riches in their new year with all the new shows popping up like stars! I’m so glad to meet you Astrid...I love your tender style ❤️
Astrud
3 people like this.
Jenny 
Thank you dear Jenny, I’m grateful for your kind words. Here’s to a healthy, happy and grounded New Year! Look forward to connecting again.
Kate M
3 people like this.
Such a lovely, nourishing practice. You have a beautiful and soothing chanting voice, Astrid. Thank you for this offering!
Astrud
3 people like this.
Thank you kindly Kate. I’m glad you enjoyed the class and the chanting. You can find my CD- “Hari Om” on Spotify and ITunes. 
Love and light...
Yonit Y
5 people like this.
What a beautiful gift to practice with you in my living room this morning before sunrise. Thank you for this lovely and grounding offering 
Astrud
2 people like this.
Yonit ahhh Yonit, what an honor to share sunrise with you (while I’m here and your there) more to come . I’m so glad you had a good breath this morning! Sending lots of love and light! Hari Om...
Jasmine S
4 people like this.
So good to let myself be guided by you again. I am so glad you are doing this show. Your classes are so nourishing. Thank you for this beautiful practice. 
april
1 person likes this.
>3
Astrud
Jasmine so lovely to hear from you jasmine!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed. You are missed!
Astrud
april  Back at you! 🙏🏼
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial