Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.9<br>Linda Baffa

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence 2 v.9
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Linda Baffa
Jan  awe, wonderful!  I'm so glad the practice served you.  Flow and Calm are my jam.  Hope we can practice together more in the future!  All the best ~ Linda
Kate M
Love the pacing. I think it's your guidance - you manage to make the sequencing feel very     s  p  a  c  i  o  u  s .  .   .
Christina R
1 person likes this.
This was beautiful, I feel very peaceful thank you
Meagan P
1 person likes this.
This practice was EXACTLY what I needed today! My body and mind just weren't getting along, and this really helped to connect the two again. Nice, gentle, slow, but still felt like my body was working. Thank you!
Renee R
Thank you! It was just what I needed this morning too!
Sarah Lowe
Loved this! 💙
Donna C
1 person likes this.
That was a great class. I’m going to use it for my end of day unwind. The slow methodical pace really helps slow me down. I’m always looking for end of day practices the stretch it all out and slow me down. Thank you.
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Linda, for this nice relaxing practice! Kind regards!
Sharon R
You read my mind. Exactly what a needed. Perfect sequence, pace and flow. I also found your voice very soothing. Great reset to start my day and refocus my creativity. Thank you!
David G-
Loved the reminder of "letting go" and to also "radiate the fingers". I learned how to be calmer during these two seasons, and definitely matched breath to movement better. This practice was a great way to end the series. Best, David 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial