The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Slow Hip Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Slow Hip Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
The word that kept coming to mind for me during this sumptuous class was “gooey” ...between the deep, long holds focusing on the hips and the thick, humid air and pouring rain outside from the tropical storm du jour, the water element feels very strong. Perfect synergy going on today 🌧❤️🙏🏻
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed this class, a good mix of strength and stretch done at the perfect pace. Thank you!
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
love your direction in warrior 2 and then the transition into wide angle forward bend twist.
Josefina
1 person likes this.
Love this practice ! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Lina ! Sorry about the 16 day delay in responding. So happy you found value with this class - it's definitely one of my favorite ways to share yoga - especially with my good pal and teacher Kira!! 
Robert Sidoti
Glad that worked well for you Fabian - thanks for your continued engagement here on the comment board - I appreciate it as do others I'm sure! 
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for sharing Josefina  and so happy you enjoyed it!! 
Robert Sidoti
Jenny !! Been a long time - how are you?! A little less 'gooey' these days as summer winds down - bittersweet for sure! 
Misty Eve Hannah
This helped my hips immensely. Thanks so much, feeling more freedom and ease in breathing into my pelvis. Feeling heart and hips spacious and connected. Lots of release still happening...feeling the resonance of this. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
This is sooooo good to hear Misty Eve Hannah !! I appreciate you sharing here - thank you!! 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial