Dynamic Flow: Slow and Present<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Slow and Present
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Catherine R
Very soothing, powerful practice. I look forward to more “glutening”❤️❤️❤️
Jenny S
4 people like this.
This definitely has VALUE...long holds in poses really gets to the deep inner physical and mental benefits of yoga...and YES I did break a sweat! Just curious though: was the revolved triangle cut for time on this recorded version?LOL, no worries - this was one of my favorite “Robert” practices ever 🙌
Christel B
2 people like this.
Enjoyed this flow flow on this warm summery day.
Julie R
2 people like this.
Beautiful
Robert Sidoti
More 'glutening' to come for sure Catherine :)) Thank you for your comment, more of these practices to come! 
Robert Sidoti
Jenny !! Many thanks for your comment and for practicing with us all! I'm a big fan of the longer holds, moving toward stillness but with an active approach - thus the sweat :)) Because of some tech challenges shooting Episode 2, I accidentally left out revolved triangle, thanks for noticing and asking about it - will be sure to offer again soon! Awesome you enjoyed it as much as you did, always grateful Jenny!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Christel ! Been awhile since 'seeing' you :)) How have you been?! Let's continue to enjoy these summery days, fall is upon us (one of my favorite times for sure) but I do love love love the summer! See you for Episode 3 if you join! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello Julie !! Thank you for your comment - hope your day is beautiful!! 
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Hola Robert,
Perfect Sunday morning session - sure was different - first time Ive practised with you that i didnt break a sweat! - but boy, did my knees  tremble haha!  The hour passed in the blink of an eye yet so unhurriedly...Really grand - thank you!
Have a beautiful day
loveandpeacexxxx
Robert Sidoti
Hola to you Michelle !! Happy Sunday! I’m so happy you enjoyed this practice. Thank you so much for your comment and for being here - hope to see you for episode 3, maybe we’ll get a little sweat on and fire the core a bit, always a good feeling! Have a great day wherever you are :)) Namaste Robert 
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial