Joyful Flow: Self-Care Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Self-Care Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
5 people like this.
LOVED this practice. I loved the theme of appreciation for our bodies and what they do for us every day. Especially loved the meta meditation at the end. Thank you Wade.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Ali oh it's so great to hear from you and glad you liked this slower pace w/ the body appreciation meditation. Feels good to have some down time in the yoga practice, doesn't it?!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Oh Wade! I agree with everything Ali said ❤️...I would love a whole season of these 🙏🏻...I’m sending YOU a shiny gold star 🌟😉
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jenny S this feedback is so helpful especially when thinking about new content! I'll definitely share w/ the Yoga Anytime crew- big hug coming your way
Sue M
2 people like this.
Wonderful practice Wade! Great openers for both the hips and shoulders- two tight areas that are normally areas  of frustration. Many thanks for introducing self patience and kindness ! I really appreciate your teachings🙏🏻
Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you Sue M and so glad you were feeling the rocking and massage self care, I must admit I was so happy guiding that session as I needed some TLC too, so its a win-win for both of us!
Kate M
2 people like this.
This was   P E R F E C T  this morning. Thank you, Wade !!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
What a regenerating practice, physically and mentally. It feels so liberating to give ourselves permission to slow down. I've missed one thing, what is TLC? Thank you for your cues and your guidance.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate M YES to perfect timing! So glad you were feeling it, my body was grateful for the massage day too!!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Lina S I'm so glad you were in the mood to slow down too! TLC is a common abbreviated American saying for 'Tender, Love & Care' !!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial