Outdoor Yoga Flows: Bright and Balanced<br>Alana Mitnick

Outdoor Yoga Flows: Bright and Balanced
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
David G-
1 person likes this.
Hey Alana: 

I was so sore from training with Lydia+ Yoga Teacher Training, and she lovingly mentioned how you helped her break the fourth wall. That might have been my first comment to her on YogaAnytime.  Anyway, I was really sore (like doing doing two bike races in a weekend sore; someone will get this in the future) and now I feel light.

Namast e, 
David 
Alana Mitnick
Hi David G-, How wonderful that you got to take a training with Lydia! I love her depth, insight and sweetness. It’s very very common to be sore from exploring new yoga movements and shapes, especially when you’re in a focused immersion such as a teacher training (I would be too). I bet your hamstrings and hips where singing! So great to hear that you experienced lightness afterwards. Enjoy! Alana 
Rachel S
2 people like this.
Lovely, per usual! I hope parenthood is treating you well - I selfishly hope there are some new classes with you slated for the future!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rachel S ! So lovely to hear from you. I'm delighted that you are here, and enjoyed this practice! We hope to be invited back to share some new classes soon. Love, Alana 
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial