Yoga and Ayurveda: Sun: Rise and Shine<br>Ali Cramer

Yoga and Ayurveda: Sun: Rise and Shine
Ali Cramer

Watch this Practice
Matthew
3 people like this.
loved this. so much good stuff in such a short space of time - perfect for mornings. though I couldn't repeat all the mantras, just hearing them helped me engage just a little more mindfully with the movements. many thanks Ali. 
Ali Cramer
2 people like this.
Matthew thank you so much! Such a potent Practice-I hope it’s one you return to when you can! 🙏🏽💛
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Ali! Namaste!
Ali Cramer
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan thank you so much! Namaste! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I really liked the use of mantra here, and very much appreciate the pdf file. One question came to mind: if one recites the mantra while doing the Namaskaram, that would mean one full breath cycle per movement, right? (breathing in, then reciting...) 
Amanda H
1 person likes this.
thankyou for making me shine.grateful.
Ali Cramer
1 person likes this.
Kate M great question! And yes! It’s a bit different from only utilizing an inhale or an exhale. Although I do find that I often move on the inhale for the expansive/lifting  movements, and on the exhale for the contracting/anchoring movements. Ie, sometimes I speak and then move, sometimes I move and then speak. Thank you for bringing it up. 🙏🏽💛
Ali Cramer
1 person likes this.
Amanda H Shine On! Namaste. 🌞
Lauri K
1 person likes this.
I love that Pushpaputa Mudra. What beautiful imagery
Ali Cramer
1 person likes this.
Lauri K thank you so much! I love the mudra, they always add another layer of intention. 🙏🏽❤️
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial