Yoga and Ayurveda: Sun: Rise and Shine<br>Ali Cramer

Yoga and Ayurveda: Sun: Rise and Shine
Ali Cramer

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
Ali thank you for sharing this practice. I found the mantra and movement created an almost hypnotic quality that supported my full presence.  I am alive with buzzing energy - what a nourishing start to the day. 🙏 
Ali Cramer
M Angela C  thank you so much for sharing! It’s a Practice I keep returning to throughout the years! Namaste. 
Alexandra H
This was such a moving and warming practice in a short time! A beautiful way to start the morning. Thank you!
Ali Cramer
Alexandra H always a favorite of mine! I come back to it again and again. Thank you for joining! 🙏🏽🌞🌅
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Hi Ali,
What a wonderful start to the day - engaging every part of me! Feel light, soothed calm  and ready! Thank you- so grand to be practicing with you again! look forward to the rest of the season
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxcxx

Lillian M
1 person likes this.
This was good. Thank you
Ali Cramer
Michelle F thank you so much for your feedback! It’s one of my favorite sequences ever. 💛🙏🏽
Ali Cramer
Lillian M so happy you enjoyed. Namaste. 🙏🏽☀️
Ekta V
1 person likes this.
These mudras gave complete mind-body energy! Went with the video for chanting first time, but with periodic practice will know by heart! 
Ali Cramer
Ekta V yes I come back to this Practice over and over again! So glad to hear it resonated with you. 🌞🙏🏽
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial