Kundalini Rising: Overcoming Limitations<br>Kara Looney

Kundalini Rising: Overcoming Limitations
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Diane C
4 people like this.
Thank you for this invigorating class. I felt subtle releases of blockages during the sound healing. So wonderful. Sat Nam. Namaste. 
Kara L
3 people like this.
Diane C thanks for your note - I’m thrilled to know the sound carries over so well through the platform. Sending good vibes 🙏
Christel B
3 people like this.
I could feel the energy powering through blockages, very helpful.
Kara L
2 people like this.
Christel B hello! Great to have you back practicing with me :) I’m so happy you felt the energy moving. Keep me updated on your progress through the series.
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Powerful medicine ✨✨✨✨
Kara L
2 people like this.
Jenny S indeed!! Glad you’re feelin it 🙏
Paula E
2 people like this.
Interesting - seemed to work on physical blockages.  Thanks.
Kara L
Paula E Hi Paula - Fabulous! So happy to hear the kriya brought clearing, thats what this work is all about.  Keep me posted on your future experiences :)
AnaSofia
1 person likes this.
Love it! Just a question , when we do breathe of fire with this invigorating movements is difficult for me yo feel the bely expand, I feel like I am just breathing by the mouth with energy, is that ok?
Kara L
1 person likes this.
AnaSofia Hello -  great to hear from you!  My recommendation would be to slow your pace and breathing down a bit to allow more conscious application/use of the diaphragm  use of the diaphragm is what make the belly appear to move in and out).  Employing the diaphragm is an important element of this pranayama technique.  Keeping the breathing to only the upper regions of the chest tends to activate the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight), which may give some unwanted results (anxiety, stress, tension).  I'd say slow down your pace to allow the strength of the diaphragm to build, then you may find after a little practice you can pick up the pace and the diaphragm will be along for the ride.  Let me know if you have any more questions and thanks for writing with this great question!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial