Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Root Chakra: The Outer Legs<br>Quamay Sams

Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Root Chakra: The Outer Legs
Quamay Sams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Lovely opening for the outer legs and for my very tight hips. I find your voice to be quite soothing. I’m feeling very “chill” right now (as my kids would say). Thank you for this practice 🙏🏻
Catherine A
Another great class! Many thanks, Quamay. Looking forward to joining you for the rest of this series. C X
Kate M
5 people like this.
Thanks, Quamay! The isometric engagement in some of these shapes is interesting. And challenging. Lots for me to play around with here!
Corinne M
3 people like this.
Great practice, I really enjoyed this. Thank you!!
Annabelle B
loved this class thankyou
David G-
4 people like this.
That pigeon pose was powerful and really beneficial. The tempo you set was exactly what I needed. I found energy during the practice, and I could watch it grow while still being engaged. I appreciated the Down Dog reset. My mind had wandered away a bit. The arm balance stuff is beyond my abilities right now. I am really discovering new flexibility in the forward folds thanks to your cues.  Look forward to the next class.  
Lisa B
3 people like this.
What a beautiful practice!  Thank you for your sharing your amazing gift of teaching.  It was so graceful, strengthening, empowering--it made me feel so powerful and grounded.  I look forward to your practices.  Thank you , Lisa
Quamay S
1 person likes this.
Jenny S You are very welcome Jenny! I'm happy to support the "chill" vibe lol. Your kids sound really dope btw hahaha 
Quamay S
1 person likes this.
Catherine A You are welcome Catherine! It means the world that you enjoyed. Looking forward to our future practicing together.
Quamay S
2 people like this.
Kate M I'm glad you can feel that detail! That awareness is powerful and I hope that it continues to add a different layer to your practice to explore. Welcome Kate! 
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial