60 Minute Yoga Flows: Practice with Ease & Focus<br>Birgitte Kristen

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Practice with Ease & Focus
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
Such a lovely practice. Thread the needle/reclined pigeon always feels so good. And I hadn't done bridge with blocks before, love experiencing new things in yoga. Thank you, Birgitte :)
Birgitte
Tracey S Great to hear. Thank you so much for your feedback. I am a big fan of hip openers and supported Bridge Pose.Warmest, Birgitte
Brit
3 people like this.
During prasarita padottanasana when you were talking about how it isn't important that the crown of your head reaches the floor, I laughed out loud when you said "And indeed maybe one day it does; your life is not going to change, alright? Your head is just touching the floor." That's exactly the truth! Thank you for the lovely practice Birgitte!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Brit Hi Brit, And, it is so important yo keep things in perspective....and laugh. Thank you for practicing with me. I will be filming more videos the end of this month and will make sure to insert a few more insightful thoughts (lol)......Warmest, Birgitte
Kalina M
1 person likes this.
Hello! The video is only 35 min. Is it only me who has this problem? :)
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Kalina M Hi kalina, I just checked. It is 60 minutes long. I went to the 35 minute spot and continued watching. Not sure what is going on with your streaming device....did you check other videos to see if the problem occurs again? Hope you can easily fix this issue on your end. Warmest, Birgitte
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Hi, Kalina M - the video is playing through for me as well. If you are still having trouble, please email us at support@yogaanytime.com so we can troubleshoot with you 🙏 
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial