60 Minute Yoga Flows: Trust Yourself<br>Birgitte Kristen

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Trust Yourself
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Caroline S
1 person likes this.
I thoroughly enjoyed this video, too!
Birgitte
Caroline S Hi Caroline, So happy to hear that. Hope you are well. Warmest, Birgitte
Shawn
1 person likes this.
Incredible, https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=278298" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Birgitte. Thank you so very much. I needed this intensity, the slow pace and the gentle guidance you provided. Feel so restored. Looking forward to more with you.  🙏🏼
Birgitte
Shawn Hi Shawn, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Happy to hear that you feel restored.....so very important these days. Namaste, Birgitte
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Oh I did indeed enjoy this! I have literally had this in my queue for almost five months, waiting for the perfect “alone time” day where I wouldn’t feel rushed, to completely sink into this practice. (I can’t believe I had to wait five months…why is life so busy these days?) I’m so glad I did wait though, because I was able to completely let go during the long savasana and it was well worth the wait. YUMMY! Thank you Birgitte for this beautiful offering 🙏🏻❤️
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Jenny S Dear Jenny, So wonderful to hear. You always leave such thorough reviews. Thank you! Life seems to move fast....especially as we are busy with everyday stuff. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Warmest, Birgitte
Marlene K
1 person likes this.
Perfect
Birgitte
Marlene K Dear Marlene, Thank you for practicing with me. Warmest, Birgitte
Danielle S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a lovely series!! Still a couple of poses to work on but yoga sure makes the body feel amazing!! 🧘‍♀️
Birgitte
Danielle S Dear Danielle, So happy to hear that you enjoyed the classes. Yes, I agree, yoga works! And, I always have poses to work on.....makes it engaging, humbling, and fun. Namaste, Birgitte
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial