60 Minute Yoga Flows: Trust Yourself<br>Birgitte Kristen

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Trust Yourself
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Jennifer E
3 people like this.
Thank you so much, Birgitte! I love the pacing of your classes; time to really explore and delve in!
Birgitte
Jennifer E Hi Jennifer, Great to hear. Having time to explore...for me.....is a way for me to dive more deeply inside and in addition makes the poses more potent. Happy to hear that you are enjoying the pace.  Thank you so much  for your feedback and for practicing with me. Namaste, Birgitte
Christel B
3 people like this.
Brigitte, another great class with a good pace.  I appreciate how you define the Sanskrit words by breaking them down and giving their meanings. Aloha, Christel
Ali
Ali
4 people like this.
This gave me such a profound appreciation for my body. thank you Birgitte. I will return to this series time and time again.
Birgitte
Ali Hi Ali, I am so happy to know that you enjoyed this series. Thank you for all your kind and warm feedback. Have a lovely weekend. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
3 people like this.
Driving my mom to the airport (flight to Stockholm) and wanted to be calm for her and me. Thanks for reinforcing "the right pose for the moment". I laughed at "starting the stretching in the 20s and 30s". Now in my 50s it's possible to enjoy progress each week. The hip flexor stretch is my favorite. So much spice. Your handstand instructions moved me more calmly toward the inversion, and double pigeon opened up for me today. Namaste once again. Have a great Sunday. 
DD T
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice. Love the pace for sure. Thank you. 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Christel B Hi Christel, Great to hear. The Sanskrit is interesting to weave in. Happy to know that you appreciate that. Thank you for your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte....and, greetings from LA. Birgitte
Birgitte
2 people like this.
David G- Hi David, Hope your mom is having a wonderful time in Stockholm. How nice that you shared your calm self with her on the way to the airport.....which always is a bit stressful. Starting yoga at anytime is great but definitely takes more commitment and effort as we get older. So, you are doing amazing! Wishing you a great week. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
DD T Hi DD, Wonderful to hear. Thank you for practicing with me. Warmest, Birgitte
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial