45 Minute Yoga Flows: Recognize<br>Sarah Beston

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Recognize
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Hi Sandra Židan! Thanks so much for checking out the new season and happy to be practicing together again. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi, Pamela D! Thanks so much for sharing. I haven't been practicing much wheel lately in my personal practice. I much prefer bridge pose these days. I try to meet myself where I am in on any given day though. Hope to practice with you again soon!
Sarah Beston
I'm happy to be practicing with you here, Sharon O!
Sarah Beston
Hi, Catherine A! Happy to be practicing with you in this new season and oh do I know how much I need yoga after traffic!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah for that lovely flow with your gentle guidance. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Lovely to share this practice with you, Christel B!
Gad A
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed very much the practice with you Sarah! It filled me with a great joy. The flow is beautiful. The instructions are clear. Definitely you have a new follower.🙏🏻❤️
Sarah Beston
Wonderful to be practicing with you here, Gad A! Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to practicing with you again. Warmly, Sarah
Andre C
1 person likes this.
Really miss your 60min flows, Sarah. Hence so grateful for these 45min ones especially a new season. Thank you! 
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me, Andre C! Happy to be practicing together in this new season. Warmly, Sarah
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial