20 Minute Yoga Flows: Sunny Morning Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Sunny Morning Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This was just perfection. There was no rush…it was 20 minutes that felt much longer (in a good way). My body and soul are feeling that lovely post yoga “high” and I'm ready to face the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping with a much better attitude than I had before this practice ❤️🙏🏻🎄✨🥰
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me this morning and for sharing, Jenny S! Some times 20 minutes is all we need, huh? You're inspiring me to roll out my mat. xoxo
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah, for this beautiful practice! Namaste! 💖🌼🌹
Monica
3 people like this.
Great way to start my day ! Thanks Sarah 🙏🏻😊
Kate M
4 people like this.
I agree with Jenny S ! This felt spacious, not at all rushed : ) These bite-sized practice sequences are lovely and very flexible. They can compliment another practice or stand on their own. Really sweet, Sarah Beston ! Thank you : )
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to be practicing with you in this new season, Sandra Židan! Warmest holiday wishes, Sarah
Sarah Beston
I'm so happy to hear you started your day with some yoga, Monica! Happy to be practicing together here. 
Sarah Beston
I am so glad to hear that, Kate M! It's amazing what can happen in just 20 minutes. I always find myself surprised by that when I practice for a shorter amount of time. Holiday blessings, dear Kate!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Holiday blessings to you too, Sarah Beston !! Love from the north! (Where Santa's from???)
Matthew
4 people like this.
great to have more 20 min practices to choose from, thanks and best wishes to all.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial