30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Ether: Anything is Possible<br>Shelley Williams

30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Ether: Anything is Possible
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
This felt so good…this is the perfect fit for me on a Monday…just easing into each pose and then luxuriating in the yoga “medicine”. Just wonderful!!! ✨✨✨
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Shelley, for this nice calming practice - in the begining I felt a bit nervous bit till the end I felt completely relaxed! Kind regards! ❤️🥰🌹
Jane A
5 people like this.
Perfect way to start my day ,feeling open and grounded ❤️
Pam B
3 people like this.
I feel great! Love your pacing, cueing and transitioning of the poses.  Thank you!
Laura G
3 people like this.
Perfect! Exactly what my body needed right now - feeling grateful, thank you!
Kate M
2 people like this.
I was feeling a bit low energy on this grey drizzly late afternoon, and this lovely slower pace allowed me to relax, open, and allow a gentle current of energy wash through. : )
Off to teach a class in a bit, now feeling gently refreshed!
Shelley Williams
Jenny S HI Jenny! It is so important to weave in the spaciousness and nourishing practices that are more restorative. Glad you felt that support! 
Shelley Williams
Sandra Židan You are so very welcome. It is interesting to notice when nervousness or anxiety arises,  and often times just acknowledging its there and then breathing with it til it releases can be the most potent medicine of all.
Shelley Williams
Jane A Jane, so glad you enjoyed this gentle yet powerful practice! Thank you for your note! 
Shelley Williams
Pam B Pam! You are so welcome, and thank you for this kind reflection... its so nice to know how these different classes land with people. Appreciate you!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial