Postnatal Yoga: Breathing for Anxiety<br>Alana Mitnick

Postnatal Yoga: Breathing for Anxiety
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Yes, this practice really helps with anxiety! Thank you very much, Alana, for sharing it with us! I hope you are doing well! Namaste! ❤️🌹
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan It's wonderful to be practicing together! So glad to hear that it helps with anxiety. Wishing you all the best, Sandra. Namaste and Love, Alana 
Margit A
2 people like this.
Dear Alana, I´m not in a postnatal phase, my son is 11 now ) but this practice is for me! Wonderful!!!

Alana Mitnick
Margit A I’m so delighted that you enjoyed this practice! It’s so important to take time for yourself, especially as a Mother. Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga! Love, Alana 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
So lovely to see you here again with a new show!  I wasn’t sure this would be a good fit for me as I am now“patiently” hoping for a grandchild to spoil lol…but I read others comments regarding menopause and knew I had to give these classes a whirl.  I loved this anxiety soother and actually think it’s a practice we ALL need these days. Besides all of that, your bright personality and sweet voice are anxiety soothers all their own ❤️🙏🏻
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S You made my day! Thank you for sharing and for your kind, encouraging words. I'm SO happy that you enjoyed this practice. We are in this together. Love XoA
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
❤️
Rita P
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, this was so wonderful and so needed. I’m going to try to do at 2-3 times per week. Really great for any type of anxiety.
Alana Mitnick
Rita P I am so glad that you found some relief with this practice. It truly warms my heart to hear from you. Let me know how the practice feels and is working for you over time. Take good care and stay close. Love, Alana 
Lien Matthijs
Hi Alana, I enjoy all your classes. They are so healing for the pre- and postpartum body. I was wondering if you are also considering a mom-baby yoga series. 🥰
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial