Postnatal Yoga: Gentle Core<br>Alana Mitnick

Postnatal Yoga: Gentle Core
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Great class for working the core in a way that feels more organic and nurturing for my body as I age.  How I wish I had these practices when my babies were babies!  I imagine how great this would have felt during those first months as I slowly got acclimated to a different physical version of myself 🦋 much love for all you offer Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S I love your words - "organic and nurturing" and "a different physical version of myself." Yes! This is exactly it! So grateful for your presence, sincerity, and wisdom, Jenny. Love, Alana 
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
🥹💖
Laura M
1 person likes this.
You're the best!! As usual your videos are amazing. Thank you Queen!!
Anne B
1 person likes this.
My 7-month post-partum body (with diastasis) feels great after this class, thank you Alana!
I did find the pace quite quick, with two kids I often feel like I have no time for anything, and when I then do have the time to do a class my preference would be to take slower breaths and moves that correspond to that. 

Alana Mitnick
Laura M Thank YOU Laura! So delighted that you are enjoying these practices. I've never been called a Queen before, LOL! XO Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Anne B I'm so happy that you are here, and that your body feels great after the class! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I LOVE the feeling of taking slower breaths and moving at a slower pace. I hope you found a pace that was just right for you. Two kids! That's amazing! So glad you are making this time for yourself. Love, Alana 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Alana Mitnick  you are !! 👑❤️✨
Alana Mitnick
Haha! Thanks Laura M ! XoA
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Alana! Namaste! ❤️💖🥰
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial