Keepin' it Real: Core to Restore<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Core to Restore
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey Charlie S !! Good to hear from you here! As always, thank you for being here!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello Sandra Židan ! How are you? Sounds like you enjoyed the core practice, I hope you feel stronger and more connected to your core throughout your days! Always grateful to hear from you here!
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey Shawn !! Thanks for your positive and uplifting comment! I'm so happy to know you're still here practicing with me/us!! Have a blessed day! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Lina S !! Nice to 'see' you here as always! Thanks for your note on mermaid pose - I don't know many terms or specific moves in Pilates, but I do know it's a great practice that people love! So many great ways to express ourselves and move - grateful for you, have a beautiful day! 
Corinne M
Loved this practice. A good challenge for me (and I was feeling it for days!) Just came back for round two. Thank you !!
Muz M
Challenging at times but ultimately worth it and I felt the benefit.
Robert Sidoti
That's so good to hear Corinne M  - Always nice feeling it for days after our workouts, a reminder of our efforts and our getting stronger and fit!! 
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear Muz M !! Sounds like you embraced the challenge - good for you!! 
Kay S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert, your 180 made me laugh and I loved your grabbing at the end.
Robert Sidoti
Hello and good day to you Kay S !! Thanks for the comment and I'm so happy you had a laugh - yoga can be fun sometimes :)) Appreciate you practicing here with us! 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial