Keepin' it Real: Chill and Refreshed<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Chill and Refreshed
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Anastasia T
I loved this practice.  Just what I needed.  Especially on a day when I have a lot going on (SO MUCH!!) but knew I needed to practice.  Thank you.
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Well now Roberto!
First- so great to be on the mat with you again!
Second - woweeMr. Sidoti - that´s the most chilled Ive ever seen you! and you transmitted it perfectly paced and with such a soothing tone - yummy!
Thank you so much!
Have a beautiful day amigo!
loveandpeacexxx
Muz M
1 person likes this.
Lovely session.  Really good to have you back Robert💙
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Just what I needed today to restore after a lot of work and busy mind  Thank you Robert! 
Eric M
2 people like this.
That was most excellent dude.
Donna C
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert. This was an excellent chill session. This is going to go to my end of day yoga to perfectly prep me for a good night sleep. You are awesome.
Sandra Židan
We do a lot more when we relax and stop trying so hard and this calming practice was the best proof of it! Thanks, Robert, for sharing it with us! Namaste! 🥰
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Anastasia T  -  With all that's going on for you, I'm so happy you made the time to practice! It's so hard when our lives are moving fast and so full, we feel we'll lose momentum or just don't have the time to pause and feel - what a great 'superpower' you have to be able to do that, good for you!! And I'm glad the practice suited your needs, thanks for being here!! 
Robert Sidoti
Hola Michelle F !! Can't believe I missed this message :)) So nice to see you again! Yes, sometimes I too can chill and slow down - these days it's actually the type of practice I prefer (don't tell anyone)  :)) 
Always nice to hear from you and know you're practicing with me/us!! Peace and love back to you!! 
Robert Sidoti
It's nice to be back and to share these practices Muz M  - Nice to 'see' you! 
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial