Keepin' it Real: Start Your Day Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Start Your Day Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Many thanks to you Catherine A !! I appreciate you being here! 
Robert Sidoti
Always good to hear from you Eric M  - appreciate your time in commenting - hopefully not too 'injured' as you awake today :)) Pretty amazing what some simple movement can do to help us feel better and good for the day ahead! 
Robert Sidoti
Fabian H - How are you?! I'm glad you enjoyed the practice! 
Robert Sidoti
Gotta love that 'movement medicine' to get the day started - so happy you are here Kate M !! 
Deb T
2 people like this.
Hey Robert, I’ve been following you for some time but sadly, since Covid, yoga has been a bit of a hit and miss.  Just discovered  this practice and having just turned 70, it is exactly what I need in the mornings to wake up  my old bones and muscles!  Thank you, going to try and have more hits than misses with this one. 🥰
Layla T
I did this practice at 10 pm on a rainy day and all I can say is - WOW! Perfect for any time or weather. Thank you for wearing your sunshine shirt and always bringing a smile to my face! I'm grateful for this practice today!
Robert Sidoti
Hello Deb T  :)) Thanks for your comment here (apologies for delayed response)  Sounds like you've discovered this practice at just the right moment! I hear you about the bones and muscles in the morning - finding just the right practice to help assist in getting everything moving well and open, energized and positive for the day - accepting ourselves where we are and doing our best - one day at a time, just show up and go for it! You've got this! 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Layla T  - I appreciate your comment so much, thank you! Nice to know this practice can be practiced 'anytime', so happy it felt good for you!! I love my sunshine yellow shirt, thanks for noticing :) 
Samreen F
Such a lovely practice, I love the way you teach Robert, I have your videos on rotation!
Ali H
Awesome little practice. You made me smile a lot with your hammer-time and waking up injured 😆
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial