The Vinyasa Show: Watery Neck & Shoulders<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Watery Neck & Shoulders
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Noreen S
3 people like this.
Hi Sarah! Thank you for this lovely practice. So nice to see you on Yoga Anytime! xo, Reenie
Martha K
3 people like this.
I was carried along the watery flow of this embracing practice. My body loves it!
Sarah Beston
Hi Noreen S - thank you so much for practicing with me. Looking forward to sharing this new season of practices. Wishing you all the best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Martha K! I am so happy to hear that this practice felt good in your body. I look forward to sharing these practices together this season. Warmly, Sarah
Lourdes Z
Love this practice! Greetings from Mexico!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
A whole season of hour-long watery flows? I am in love!!! This opening class felt delicious. I’ve been doing a lot of physical work lately and not enough yoga 😥 so this was such a salve for my body and mind. Thank you for this offering - it’s going to be a great summer! 🌞🌊❤️🙏🏻
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Greeting Lourdes Z and thanks so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime! Where in Mexico are you located? Sending love from Cali.
Sarah Beston
Wishing you a wonderful start to summer, Jenny S! Happy Solstice!
Gary Dyari W
Such a beautiful practice! TY!

Gary, Tasmania / lutrawita AU
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me from Tasmania, Gary Dyari W! I met a dear friend who lives there on a recent trip to Ireland. Looks stunning!
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial