The Vinyasa Show: Strong & Spacious Flow<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Strong & Spacious Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Noreen S
3 people like this.
Thank you Sarah for your beautiful guidance. Your practice was so clear, I was able to flow with my eyes closed. Wishing you many blessings. xo, Reenie
Catherine A
A delightful practice, Sarah. Always a joy to flow along with you 🥰💖
Sarah Beston
It is my pleasure, Noreen S! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
It's a joy to be here practicing together, Catherine A! Warmly, Sarah
Francesca Venturini
I was with no energy today......before lunch I tried to practice with you with this full body flow!! Now I feel back in my body full of energy! Thank you Sarah!!
Sarah Beston
Isn't it amazing how yoga can do that, Francesca Venturini! I am feeling a bit low energy myself this morning and am really looking forward to hitting a noon class and feeling the afterglow of yoga. Sending sunshine from Cali!
Emily L
2 people like this.
This was a simple yet challenging vinyasa practice. Your cueing amd timing led me towards a real awareness of space and strength in mind and body. This is my favorite class yet and i have done lots of classes on yoga anytime. You have a calmness in your voice and a talent for finding strength in stillness. Namaste
M Angela C
2 people like this.
This practice gifted me the opportunity to fully experience and absorb each pose. The pace allowed me the space to feel calm and connected as well as feeling the energy flow. Thank you so much!  This practice also gave me the experience of being connected to others even though I was the only one in my physical space at home.  Truly grateful. 
Kate M
3 people like this.
So much to savour here! I actually ended up doing this practice in several instalments inserted into my own practice. One of the benefits of following a pre-recorded online practice! Light and Love to you as well, Sarah Beston  : )
Sarah Beston
Hi Emily L! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice and I am so happy to hear that it resonated with you. It's a pleasure to be able to practice with you here on Yoga Anytime. Namaste, Sarah
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial